Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

Remember when I blogged 4 days in a row and then dropped off the face of the earth?  oh wait.

So Friday I had a bit of weird day - woke up with the best of intentions, ready to crank out 7 miles. and then it poured.
so I puttered around the apartment - cleaned, hung some pics on the wall, and gave up on my run, went to the gym, crossed some things off my to-do list, mapped a run by my sisters house for Saturday, texted Lauren for some afternoon plans and then, the SUN CAME OUT.
uhh. it would be a million times better if I got my run in today...
but I went to the gym? and my legs might get tired? and lauren will be around soon?
oh well.
I went. Just to get it done. to make my weekend easier. and stress-free.

:)

Then I went to Lauren's & saw their fantastic apt (which is sooo close, yayy)
and she, John & I went to dinner at Fig's
I really wish I took pictures. It was sooo good. 

Saturday - I snuck out of the city pre-Bruins parade to have lunch with Suzy before a family party. 
We went to Scorpio's in Attleboro. 
which I will say - people have been talking about for awhile now, this was my first time. 
It was pretty good. I would bet it would be fantasticcc for dinner. 

Met up with the parents & headed over to the party for the afternoon. 
(again no photos. fail.)
So good to see everyone! Cant wait to do it again soon. 
Congrats Eric!!!

and of course!! Father's Day. 
photos? yes please. 

one of my faves 
i love this face. 
and the fact that he's cradling a 7 lb chihuahua. ha
 in his element. perfection.
sometimes we grin with fish. 
but most of the time - we laugh. and dance. and laugh some more. 
and its even better when my friends are involved. 
 because a normal one of us is necessary.


well, this was the 29th year of basketball on Father's Day.  
and the first time EVER there was a tie. 
(don't get overly excited, I had nothing to do with it)
Suzy goes around the world & back. 
I shoot. miss. 
Dad's turn. Around the world & back. tie game. 
now what?! 
Sudden death foul shots. sounds like a good idea. 
Suzy misses. Dad hits it. WIN. 
nicely done. 
happy father's day!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!  happy monday.

off to Marina & the Diamonds tonight.  
Will leave you with this. 


No comments: