Thursday, June 23, 2011

learns life huh?

I realize that I never really explained the name of my blog. Maybe it’s about time I do that?

alli learns life
yes. I’m 28 and kinda old. and more than a handful of years out of college. and have had a few jobs.  
I might be almost 30. eeekkkk!!
Maybe I’m a little late in the game but I feel like I’m just starting to figure it all out.  
(it all being myself, life in general, you get the jist)

So a few things I’ve learned in the last few months.
  1. The more I run, the more I want to - which means… 
  2. I can train myself to enjoy anything
  3. How food affects me.   -   I never really paid attention before but what I eat really makes a difference in how I feel.
  4. I love to cook.   and I’m not half bad at it.
  5. Balance is key  -  This pretty much applies to everything.  
  6. I secretly aspire to be Popeye. I have spinach just about every day in some form or another.
  7. Bringing my lunch & making dinner really does save lots of money. Who knew?
  8. no matter how many times I told myself it wouldn't be. the iphone is exponentially better than the blackberry
Here are a few bad iphone photos from Monday's show. She's so good. If you haven't heard of Marina & the Diamonds. youtube. now. thanks.




happy thursday kids! 

No comments: