Saturday, June 25, 2011

True Blood!!

True Blood is coming back. TOMORROW.
I'm all sorts of excited.   Its one of those crazy addicting edge of your seat shows. Sooo good.



Season 4 Trailer

Who's excited!?

Today's long run was pretty awesome. Proves that its all mental.  I went out after procrastinating for an hour or two and figured I'll run at whatever pace is comfortable - no looking at my tracker. goal is just to get through the route I mapped out without wanting to die or giving in to walking.
mile 1 - mmm free food festival, tempting.
mile 2 - feeling pretty good.
mile 4 - wow, half way - still feeling pretty good.  
mile 5 - oh look the water fountain I always stop at - good thing I brought water - keep going.
mile 6 - i feel surprisingly strong, how fast am I going?  I don't feel like I'm crawling. hmm.
mile 7 - almost there, keep up this pace.
7.8 miles. done.  pace - 10:26.  significantly faster than my last long run.

Just took a crack at homemade hummus, inspired by eatliverun :)


hers is so much prettier but whateverr, mine is still delic.  
I struggle with photos lately. I don't think about it until after. oops. must take pics. 

2 15 oz cans of organic chickpeas
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup & 2 Tbsp water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp ground flax (cause why not make it healthier)
3 oz shredded cheddar (thats all i had left, oops)

I'm off to Wine Down Art Live with Lauren. looks like its going to be a great event.  :)



No comments: