Monday, June 27, 2011

Mocha Monday

I've been making the same smoothie like 3 times a week for a lil while now & have yet to share it. Oops!



Mocha Berry Green Monster
1 cup soy milk
1 cup-ish frozen mixed berries
handful spinach
1 Tbsp instant coffee
1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein Powder

mix & blend.  (sometimes I throw a few ice cubes in)
serve in wine glass if you're feelin schmancy.  so good.
the coffee in this was exactly what I needed this morning.
Mondays struggle. especially the Monday before a long weekend & I'm soo looking forward to 4 full days at the Cape. Hoping for lots of sun!

Now that we're approaching July, I'm assuming its going to start getting hot. (maybe soon?) so I'm trying to transition my runs to the morning. Tomorrow will be the test.  Think I can do it?

No comments: