Sunday, June 12, 2011

birthdayyy

I had a phenomenal birthday!! thanks everybody

Friday morning I got up & did a 6.6 mile loop through the common, the Esplanade & over to Cambridge. It wasn't hot or overly sunny so great for a long run.

   

Pineapple makes me really happy so perfect for a post-run breakfast 

Then the real fun begins!  
Early afternoon, Suzy & I headed over to Fanueil Hall for some lunch & cocktails.
love it. 
this was delicious. Kingfish Hall's - Fish & Chips
(birthday is a great excuse to eat something so fried and wonderful)

lindsey came to join us :)

sister love. 

we later moved to the bar to "watch" the bruins game & eat pre-birthday-celebration
jager bombs at 7? sure suz - that sounds like an excellent plan. 

We spent the entire night & Clarke's, which was great. 
People came early, people came late, people stopped by, I just set up shop & enjoyed every minute. 
so many fun people came out!  
(though so many got missed by the camera - sad)

overall - fantastic night & wonderful start to 28!!


Other exciting news!  I got a ticket to this year's HLS!!
Will be so fun. I can't wait! :) 

No comments: