Thursday, June 9, 2011

so sooon

Thanks for your suggestions on races!!  
I haven't quite decided which to do yet but I did register for this. 10/22/11


really excited for this one 

I'll be adding a bunch more to the game plan so keep em comin. I almost (eeeekkk) registered for the half but decided I needed to wait until after tomorrow's 6.5 miles. If I can get through half the distance without keeling over, I can get there. 

I finally synced my phone & took it on a run last night. (breen - love the app, thanks!)
I paused to stretch and couldn't resist.  

I love this!  How can I resist a run with this view?!

After last night's run, Lauren came over for dinner. I made some pearl onion risotto & spinach salad. delic! and of course, there was wine, some celebratory bubbly & a fantastic cupcake.  picture fail. none taken.  

I'm sooo ready for the weekend.  
cleaned the apt. did my laundry. running in the morning. ready for lots of guilt-free fun. 
tomorrow - i have a fantastic day planned with my sister! 
then katie & chrissy are coming from NY! :) :)
& a GREAT crew coming out to celebrate.  can NOT wait!!

i keep trying to add to this post but really - i'm watching the king's speech. ha.  good at multitasking. not so much. :)

have a fabulous night! 




No comments: