Monday, June 6, 2011

alli got an iphone!

the month of Boston begins! 
It felt really great to be here & home this weekend.
strolled over to the verizon store yesterday afternoon to get my iphone! eeeekkk. love it.
& managed to make some progress on one of my june goals. 

state house

washington in the public garden.
all the statues were in bruins gear

would love to have seen how they got that on there.

just pretty

I really need to start wandering around with my camera more often. then again the iphone camera does a pretty solid job.

my balcony

current set up - hence my goal to convert fully to the mac.
seriously... 2 computers. camera. too much.

I wasn't in the mood to run tonight. (must go in the AM)
but instead really in the mood to cook.
dinner:

2 small tortillas
1/2 cup fat free refried beans
one large slice red onion
1/2 medium tomato
1/4 avocado
1 oz shredded cheddar
salsa

in a sprayed skillet, on the stove til it gets crunchy.

delic.

and then I made GRANOLA.
coconut granola.  inspired by this.

i used agave nectar instead of honey since thats what i had.
i can NOT wait to eat this tomorrow.
sweet. crunchy. yum.

so glad Monday is over. I'm really hoping this week doesn't drag, but I expect it will.
Too many fun things happening this weekend.
can't wait!!





No comments: