Saturday, June 4, 2011

JUNE

saturday afternoon & I'm in a phenomenal mood.

Just did a slow but fantastic 6 miles. I got nervous that it was loong so ran slow and actually finished feeling really great. yayyy!

last night, I got drinks with Sara. still amazes me how 5 months ago she & I were both living in NY & now we both live here.  loove it.
JUNE!  its finally summer.  and I actually plan to spend the whoole month in Boston.
and I'm excited.  I've had a few weekends here but not nearly enough recently.  I did manage to snap a shot of this pretty sunset the other night though.


so goals for June.
1. get up to 7.5 miles
2. commit to the half marathon
3. have a fantastic birthday
4. take Boston pictures - since its finallyyy nice enough to spend some time outside.
5. fully convert to my Mac. I'm using both for now, but the mac is soo much better.

i'm off to enjoy this gorgeous day and will leave you with this:

two of my favorite men & their giant bass. 
doesnt get much more summer than that.

No comments: