Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30!

June flew by. Is it just me or was that fast?!

This morning's run was far better (and less eventful) than Tuesdays. awesome. 
I even ran a tad faster, without realizing. :)  I love that that happens.

plus it was a gorgeous morning.



As you may or may not recall.. at the beginning of this month, I gave myself a handful of goals.  Given that the month is just about over, we'll see how I did on those.

1. get up to 7.5 miles
           CHECK!   I actually went 7.8 miles without realizing. Apparently my runmeter app & mapmyrun weren't totally in sync, but when it works in my favor. I'll take it!!
2. commit to the half marathon
           CHECK!  only 5 weeks to go. Excited!
3. have a fantastic birthday
           CHECK!  so so good.
4. take Boston pictures
            ehhh. I took some. like a handful.
5. fully convert to my Mac.
            check.  I use my mac exclusively but I still have yet to transfer any of my pictures from my PC.  need to get on that.

I also had a behind the scenes goal to up my blogging & be more consistent which I did for the most part. PLUS 
I scored a ticket for the Healthy Living Summit, which is hosted by a bunch of my favorite bloggers. Super excited!

happy thursday kids!  only 24 hours til a 4.5 day weekend!!

No comments: