Wednesday, May 4, 2011

random sox tuesday

tuesdays are usually pretty lame. except when you get an email offering free Sox tickets at 9am.  solid way to start the day.
I haven't been to Fenway in we'll say probably four years. so I made sure to bring the camera, zoom lens & all. 
didnt take many but got a few good ones.


 we had pretty good seats.


no explanation. just liked the colors.


in other events, i had a great run today. :)  monday's struggled so I geared myself up for today to be better. success!   I know I'm struggling with recipes lately, but i'm eating the remaining few portions of the sweet potato meatloaf & chicken tikka masala that I made recently & I failed to photograph.  next time promise. 
I did make overnight oats when I got home from the game last night. and though I'm not totally sold on overnight oats, they were good and kept me full longer than most breakfast.  recipe here. (i skipped the banana)    cinnamon chia overnight oats 

thats all i got for now. happy wednesdayyy!

No comments: