Monday, May 2, 2011

only gets better

mondays are brutal. today was a tough one.
after a wonderful weekend with a few of my faves, how could I really focus on work?

unfortunately, my camera failed to make appearances at katie's shower or on my run. (but I managed to get a run in. go me)  how ridiculous is it that I'd never been to Fort McHenry before Saturday?!  I mean I was in baltimore for how many years? almost 6?   well. now I've been and it was fantastic.

blows my mind that I've known these two for almost 10 years. 
and now here we are... baby mac could arrive any day.
lil weekend recap.

amazing.

just because they were delic


 we had a fantastic little picnic.

mmm cheese..

lisa & I drank red wine out of mom-to-be cups.

& then.
we made dinner.
 
balsamic chicken
 sweet potato fries.

broccoli & cauliflower

and there was a walk involved. with hopes of inducing labor.
no such luck. i must wait to meet the little one. :(
can NOT wait.


as much as I want to put up ridiculous pictures from college. ill refrain.
we were in love with college. with it all.  
we had more fun than I can even remember
& it only gets better from here :)




and because its the only pic I got of this guy.
oh hey daddy mac, hope you enjoyed this. it isnt happening again anytime soon.


No comments: