Tuesday, May 10, 2011

blueberries are the new strawberries

productive day!  made breakfast and dinner. aaand breakfast for tomorrow!

new smoothie!
pretty

1 6oz container FAGE greek yogurt
handful of ice
1 cup frozen blueberries
splash of vanilla extract
smaller splash almond extract
2 tbsp slivered almonds
1/2 tbsp chia seeds

new cup!  smoothie came to work with me today

I had to wing dinner tonight. pizza dough was defrosted and really needed to be used. sooo. stromboli?  I don't even know what to call it. completely made this up.

doesn't look so awesome

1 lb whole wheat pizza dough
1/2 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
1 link trader joe's sweet basil pesto sausage, cooked & sliced
3 oz part skim mozzarella, shredded

roll out dough on floured surface - divide in 4 portions
divide sausage, cheese, and tomatoes evenly between 4 portions of dough
fold over and seal edges
place on cookie sheet sprayed with PAM
cook about 10 minutes at 425

surprisingly tasted soooo good.  delic.

and then I made muffins for tomorrow. but I might have forgotten to add the sugar (and by might have, I mean I definitely did) so we'll see how good those are.. eeekkk. 

I went to the Sox game last night for Eric's birthday.  soo fun!  hope you had a great day!

so many good things coming up in the next month!  yayyyyyy!
margot in boston
CapeAbilities 5K
back to NY round 3
lauren moving to boston
desantis's wedding
my birthdayyy


No comments: