Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday :)

today is the last friday for a whole month that I have to work a full day. SCORE. 
I'm going to pretty upset if it stays like this:
while I have summer fridays.  in which case, I'll be looking for volunteers to join me on every brewery & vineyard tour that I can find in the Boston area.

I've been a little slow on the posting. sorryyyy

so! things i did this week -
lots of yoga - I keep saying I'm going to incorporate yoga into my workouts. its about time.
actually got up to run before work - I probably set my alarm twice a week every week, this is the first time since I moved that I actually got my ass out of bed. WIN
attempted a spinach artichoke turkey meatloaf - this combo does not exist on the internet (i looked)  it was good but needs a little work before its worth sharing.
had Sara & Abby over for dinner - so fun!  made these veggie enchiladas & you need to too. delic.
made an amazing smoothie - I used mixed berries instead of just strawberries tho so mine was purple. SO GOOD

and this weekend I'm heading back to NY to hang out with these kids.  excitement

No comments: