Monday, May 23, 2011

I heart NY

I love NY & even though I don't live there anymore, I think it will always feel a bit like home.
this weekend was fantastic!
I got in on Friday and had a low key night with a few of the best.


unfortunately, i failed at pics. so this is all i have of the weekend.

Saturday morning Breen & I got up and went running. I forgot how wonderful the West Side Highway is - and did 5 miles!!  I haven't run that far since I switched to outside, so I was pretty pumped. :)
every time I get to a new distance, I feel like a half miight be possible.
I'm not convinced enough to register though.

i do NOT love mondays. today struggled.
plus the fact that I'm going away this weekend again makes this week tough. I probably should have run tonight, but just couldnt bring myself to do it. tomorrow. ugh.

I did make a delic dinner though. inspired by fresheatsntastytreats.

1/3 block tempeh
whole wheat sandwich thin
1 oz shredded cheddar
red onion
bbq sauce. 

lit my mouth on fire a bit. mmmm. 


2 comments:

Breen said...

That looks so delicious

Alli said...

It was. I'd never tried tempeh before. I'd definitely call it a success.