Monday, April 18, 2011

warning

Warning! hanging out with these two may lead to ridiculousness. 

I have neighbors!!!! hurrah.
Sara & Eric moved into my apt complex yesterday, so obviously I stroll over there at 9:30pm on a Sunday fully believing I'll be reasonable and be home at 11.  who was I kidding?!
fast forward to 1am, sitting at the kitchen table, & sara is now pouring me more wine. because obviouslyyy we need to finish the bottle. 
Then its 2am & I realize I need to go home nowww if I can even think about being a functional person tomorrow. (am I functional? debatable)  who stays out til 2am on a sunday?!
So I stroll home listening to my "inspired" playlist.  (yes - i actually have a playlist titled inspired. ridic I'm aware)   I probably looked insane bopping down the path, grinning like an idiot & possibly singing to myself, but really - I can't help it :)   
loveburst.

super excited that they're sooo close!

No comments: