Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mobility!!!

I had to go to a fairly boring compensation seminar all day in burlington today. not ideal.
BUT lack of car means I had to get a Zipcar to get myself there. oh hello mobility.   Of course, I needed to take full advantage of having a car for the day. SO I trekked it out to TraderJoe's in Cambridge.  Obviously, the closest one with the wine shop.

I got sooo much good food & 6 bottles of wine for a ridiculous $83 dollars. AMAZING.
though I will say Cambridge TJ's has nothingggg on NYC TJ's (both of them).  i was not impressed, but did still manage to make it worth the trip.   veryy excited.  


could my freezer be any fuller - I don't think so. must stop buying/making food. must eat lots before I cook more.

i've always been a less than adventurous eater - we're all aware. i've insisted for as long as I can remember that I HATE all types of beans. who knows what possessed me to make cheese enchiladas.. but refried beans are pretty much the key ingredient. I bought them and made this thinking it sounded amazing (completely ignoring the fact that I won't touch beans).
and boyyy, that was a great call.   tonight & last night:

and surprisingly not terrible for you. even though it looks like a pound of delicious, melty cheese - its really not that much. mmmmmm

No comments: