Saturday, April 2, 2011

Progress!

oh hello Saturday.
since my last post.. I've made some significant progress. well.. significant for 3 days..
I ran 4.5 miles for the second time. Goal for the day was 4, but I was feeling extra good & motivated. Afterwards, I did some serious grocery shopping. Whole Foods & Peapod.  Stocked up on everything I need to make all kinds of wonderfulness.

First, of course, my new favorite, courtesy of Shape.com via Breen. Recipe found here: Mozzarella Turkey Meatloaf   I made this once before and fell in love.  This time I added some extra onion, a clove of garlic & mixed the mozzarella right in. The layer in the middle wasn't as awesome as it sounded.


lots of good stuff

mmm. delic. happy friday




gorgeous. & delicious if I do say so myself.

my favorite part - 6 equal slices, 1 for now. 5 for later & perfect for work lunch.

that was my friday night. facial. wine. meatloaf. & thurs night tv on dvr.
this morning - peapod delivered. & then 5 miles!!    very proud of myself.

and soo excited for margs & guac with lauren & erin tonight.

No comments: