Thursday, April 21, 2011

one thing at a time

I get excited & want to do everything all at once, right now. 
I want to be a runner and I want it to happen overnight.
I want to be someone who cooks, so I make every good recipe I can get my hands on.
I want to eat healthy, so I buy every good-for-you food that whole foods has to offer.
well... thats all fine and dandy but  I need to remember - one thing at a time. lets not get carried away. one recipe, one run, one day at a time.   

today I ran a little bit faster and on a steeper incline than ever before. only a few miles but a few great ones. tomorrow I run outside when its not freezing & crazy windy. 
I'm slowly eating through all the food in my freezer, more fun stuff soon tho.

I ran, went to Whole Foods (fully addicted), talked to the fam, made some dinner, painted my nails, & even made breakfast for tomorrow.  productive night :)
who makes breakfast the night before? aggressive. but all my new fave bloggers are raving about overnight oats. what the heck are overnight oats?! who knows.   apparently no cook oatmeal, mix the night before. add all kinds of yummy stuff and thats it.  supposedly they're delicious, easy & healthy. cant beat it. we'll see.

happy thursday!

i wish i was here. vacation? yes please.

No comments: