Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th! Weekend Recap

oh hello all
I've seriously struggled getting back into real world mode. I want to stay & play at the Cape, for sure.

before I get into all the fun. I'm happy to report that I did get up Saturday morning & bust out 8 miles. (with my dad trailing behind on his bike. it was an interesting run thats for sure. wish I took a pic)

there was tons of food. beverages. friends. sun. 
fantastic. 

gorgeous views. 


how amazing is that. 

fantastic people. and dessert.
(most of whom were not photographed, apologies)

and even my dad cuddling with a pup. who would've thought?
adorable.

some hard to capture fireworks


and Momma Re's flowers. stunning. 
feeling artsy.

this morning I forced myself out to run.
because well.. i have 3 runs left this week & only 4 days to do them. ugh.   4.5 miles - success.  
I expected it to be more painful than it was.  still not looking forward to tomorrow.
and - 9 miles on saturday is going to be TOUGH.

wish I had a big topic tonight but really, my weekend was wonderful, exhausting, & left me with a sweet tan :)   that's all I got.

happy wednesday!

No comments: